Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Spirit with an Earring Fetish?

I've always had a fascination with the paranormal, but had never really had anything definite happen that didn't have some plausible explanation.  Twice in the last 3 months I've had a Visitor while putting in my earrings.  I keep my earrings in a small plastic dish like they serve ketchup in at restaurants.  During the first incident, I had closed the sink drain as a precaution and dumped the earrings out of the cup onto the sink.  I always leave the studs and retainers apart.  So, I put the left one in, put the retainer on the back.  Then, I took the other stud, put it through the front of my right ear.  When I went to reach for the retainer to put on the back, I felt something brush my chest, then heard something hit the floor.  I looked down to see my earring with the back retainer ASSEMBLED together, on the center of the bathroom scale to my right.  I could see if the stud just fell out and hit the floor, that is explainable.  But for the stud to fall out of my ear, somehow have the retainer pushed onto it, and both pieces to hit the floor assembled...that's just...freaky.

Nothing else happened for maybe 3 weeks.  Then another morning, I had showered and was in front of the bathroom mirror about to put my earrings in.  Same story, dumped all 4 pieces out of the cup onto the side of the sink.  Installed the left earring and retainer.  Reached down to pick up the other stud, and something had assembled the retainer onto the stud and pushed it all the way on, clear up to the diamond.  I said aloud, "It's neat that you have a Thing for my earrings, and you can stay as long as you're friendly!"

Nothing has happened for the last 2 weeks.

It's been a long time since I have posted...I hope to start regular posts again and will keep you posted about the Ghost that likes my earrings!

Be well!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment